Monday, April 18, 2011
Open Mind
In order to be cooperative, mature and teachable while writing an essay, I have to not complain. I must be open and willing to learn and listen. I would have to keep up with the class and the teacher’s lectures. I would also have to follow all directions and ask questions. I would need to not be stubborn and closed off. If I were entirely open and eager when being taught to write an essay I don’t think I would really have a problem with passing my essay with at least an A or a B. I would probably have fun also. I’m not sure I’ve been excited, eager and open before about writing essays and I ended up failing in the end. It is a big let down to have total passion about something and then fail in the end. It doesn’t feel well. However, I will go into this essay head first with confidence and an open mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment