“Fourth Quarter Goals 2008”
This quarter, in order to achieve my goal related to my grade and/or learning in Ms. Priester’s class I will study harder for my tests and quizzes. By doing this, I will, receive an Above Grade Level mark instead of an At Grade Level mark. Also, I will start my homework earlier in the evening so that, I will not as tired and can complete. This will help maintain my ‘A’.
In order to improve my behavior in Ms. Priester’s class this quarter I will, ignore all of the opposing influences such as negative comments directed towards me. Also, I will be a leader to my peers by ignoring the negativity wheras they will follow. In order to make sure that this happens I will calm my temper before it gets to the point that I am too angry to control my actions.
A few ways to improve and maintain my grades in all of my classes will be to continue to not place myself in a situation where as, I might be kicked out of a classroom. By receiving a Kick-Out, I will be behind in my studies and cannot do the homework for that night because; I’ve missed out on the class lesson plan. Also, I will pay attention to the lesson plan. In order to achieve this goal, I will ask questions so that I’ll have that idea imprinted inside of my brain so that; I can improve my studying skills. This will improve my grades drastically.
1 comment:
Missing words(second to last sentence in first paragraph)
extra comma("...I will, ignore..)
spelling (whereas)
19/20
Post a Comment